Your Relationship Coach Services
Individuals and couples come to me for a safe place to explore and find their way through relationship issues. I bring new understanding of relationship dynamics and with new awareness the possibility to break old patterns and move forwards.
I work from our garden room in Eton Wick. Sessions are 50minutes, charged at:
- Individuals – £80 per 50min session
- Couples – £90 per 50min session
I also have a few reduced rate slots.
*Paintings by Martina Furlong
Why Choose Me
- A trained relationship specialist
- A powerful combination of coaching and psychotherapeutic approaches – creatively exploring your yearning and your history
- Bringing the compassion and safety to enable you to explore the unspeakable and find your way forwards
- In regular supervision and training
- A specialist in supporting ex-boarders
What Client’s Say
“Seeing Caroline was a last ditch attempt to seek assistance with a dark & scary place that me and my partner were in. We went separate ways largely due to not being able to hear each other.
Caroline gave us a safe place to be able to listen and speak openly, without recourse. We worked hard, laughed (for the first time in a long time) and started to actually like each other again.”
“Thank you – I feel that I have grown significantly as a person. Your approach, care, feeling and guidance throughout the time we were seeing you was very much valued by me and I feel better equipped.
I was sceptical of the value of coming. I now believe that without your help I would have been in a much worse place both personally and work wise. You gave me the space to allow me to think and process what was going on.”
“Thank you so much for your wisdom, warmth and support this year. You have made a big difference to my life”