Our relationship with ourselves is the foundation for all our other relationships, and we learn most about ourselves in relationships with others. As women, we yearn to feel special. All this is why our love relationships stir up so much for us, whilst also bringing the potential for growth.
Do you need relationship advice for women?
I work with women on a wide range of relationship issues:
Maybe you are in a relationship wanting…
- help with your relationship, but your partner isn’t up for coming to sessions, or it doesn’t feel safe to talk in front of them,
- space to re-find or understand yourself,
- to talk and work through a new stage of life – maybe getting married, becoming a mother, losing a parent, getting divorced, step-family life,
- help to leave an abusive relationship, whether physical or psychological.
Perhaps you are single wanting…
- to understand what stops you finding the relationship you yearn for and how to change this,
- support to recover from a difficult or abusive relationship or bad breakup, so that you can move on.
Here are a few of the reasons women come to me as a trained relationship specialist: