Our relationship with ourselves is the foundation for all our other relationships, and we learn most about ourselves in relationships with others. Men grow up wanting to feel appreciated. All this is why love relationships stir up so much, whilst also bringing the potential for growth.
I work with men on a wide range of relationship issues:
Do you need relationship advice for men?
Maybe you are in a relationship wanting…
- help with your relationship, but your partner isn’t up for coming to sessions, or you don’t want talk in front of them,
- to talk and work through a new stage of life – maybe getting married, becoming a father, losing a parent, getting divorced, step-family life.
Perhaps you are single wanting…
- to understand what stops you finding the relationship you yearn for and how to change this,
- support to recover from a difficult relationship or bad breakup, so that you can move on,
- help to manage step family-issues.
Here are a few of the reasons men come to me as a trained relationship specialist: