Tuesday 4th June at 13:00-14:00, £15
What Changed? Relationships after Children
“Becoming a parent changes your life”… & especially your relationship. However, with the focus on the birth & baby, we don’t talk about the inevitable relationship changes much.
This webinar will bring a deeper understanding to the impact on your relationship & positive ways to help yourself & your relationship.
Having become a parent, do you
- Feel more resentful or angry with your partner?
- Sound like your own parents & wish you didn’t?
- Wish your partner got how different it is for men & women?
In understanding more about the inevitable changes in your relationship as new parents, this webinar will help you
- Learn to talk about expectations & hold clear boundaries
- Value the differences between you & your partner as parents
- Know what is linked to your family history, & have more choice around this
We all need positive support as parents & this is an easy way to get it from the comfort of your own sofa – which might be key if you’re sleep deprived & / or juggling a lot.
This webinar is part of a series. I will be running these, as well as more in-depth & interactive virtual group sessions where there will be a chance to delve deeper, explore specific situations & address some unanswered questions. I am mindful of the need for confidentiality, so these will be set up appropriately.
The rest of the series will include:
- Shifting Relationship Dynamics
- Recovering after Affairs
- Relationships in Step & Blended Families
- Abusive Relationships
There may be additional topics in response to participants questions. Dates to follow shortly.
If you would like to find out more, stay up to date with these webinars and virtual group sessions, as well as receive our newsletter, register your interest below.
Your data is extremely important to us. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time using the link at the bottom of each email.