DATE COMING SOON, £15
Recovering after Affairs – Individually or Together
If you, or your partner, has had an affair, you will know how damaging this is, not only to the partner, but to your relationship.
- Unable to get past the hurt & anger?
- Struggling to trust your partner again?
- Unable to forgive yourself?
This webinar will explore the different reasons for affairs, some typical truths about the aftermath & what is essential for recovery.
Anger is a natural response to the betrayal & hurt of an affair. However, over time it can hinder recovery, whether that looks like staying or leaving the relationship. It can be particularly hard to know if it is possible to recover after an affair, as it breaks the trust that is essential for intimacy in a relationship.
This webinar is for anyone who:
- Has found out about an affair & doesn’t know what to do
- Feels stuck & unable to move on, whenever the affair was
- Doesn’t understand why they had or are having an affair
- Wants to understand more about affairs
It usually takes time to work out the way forwards, & if both partners want it, if there is new relationship possible beyond. There are no easy answers, but a different perspective can help.
This webinar is part of a series. I will be running these, as well as more in-depth & interactive virtual group sessions where there will be a chance to delve deeper, explore specific situations & address some unanswered questions. I am mindful of the need for confidentiality, so these will be set up appropriately.
The rest of the series will include:
- Shifting Relationship Dynamics
- Relationships after Children
- Relationships in Step & Blended Families
- Abusive Relationships
There may be additional topics in response to participants questions. Dates to follow shortly.
If you would like to find out more, stay up to date with these webinars and virtual group sessions, as well as receive our newsletter, register your interest below.
Your data is extremely important to us. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time using the link at the bottom of each email.