All step and blended families are unique, as they are so diverse, & come with their own set of challenges.
Are you a step parent, or about-to-be step parent
- Battling over family decisions with your new partner?
- Feeling torn between everyone’s needs?
- Struggling with difficult feelings & behaviour?
- Attached to unrealistic expectations?
Differences range from whether both partners or one already have a child or children, their age & gender, the agreements on whom they live with & when, if in the new relationship they have their own children together, the state of the relationships with ex-partners & how the family forms. What is universal is that there are always conflicting needs & that everyone involved, adults & children, have to manage a lot of change & feelings.
Take a step back & gain
- A different perspective on Step family dynamics
- New understanding of what can help
- A sense of what is realistic
There are no neat solutions, so this webinar will give you a fresh perspective, & focus on positive & tangible ideas that make a difference & bring enjoyment along the way.
This webinar is part of a series. I will be running these, as well as more in-depth & interactive virtual group sessions where there will be a chance to delve deeper, explore specific situations & address some unanswered questions. I am mindful of the need for confidentiality, so these will be set up appropriately.
The rest of the series will include:
- Shifting Relationship Dynamics
- Relationships after Children
- Recovering after Affairs
- Abusive Relationships