“Becoming a parent changes your life”… & especially your relationship. However, with the focus on the birth & baby, we don’t talk about the inevitable relationship changes much.
This recording will bring a deeper understanding to the impact on your relationship & positive ways to help yourself & your relationship.
Having become a parent, do you
- Feel more resentful or angry with your partner?
- Sound like your own parents & wish you didn’t?
- Wish your partner got how different it is for men & women?
In understanding more about the inevitable changes in your relationship as parents, whether you are in the early years or your children are at primary school, this recording will help you
- Learn to talk about expectations & hold clear boundaries
- Value the differences between you & your partner as parents
- Know what is linked to your family history, & have more choice around this
We all need positive support as parents & this is an easy way to get it from the comfort of your own sofa – which might be key if you’re sleep deprived & / or juggling a lot.
What others say:
“Caroline Burr was a truly superb and empowering speaker! More please…” Helena
“You have a natural gift of connecting with the audience! You were brilliant.” Amanda
“I knew I had learned a lot from you, but am only just starting to realise quite how much. Keeping a firm grip on my own identity and finding that everything is healthier and happier for it, ditto with my new-found ability to clearly communicate my needs and feelings. And listen to his. Think I will be thanking you for the rest of my days :)” Katy